- New on the best-seller list and now on sale at the Starbucks registers! "Trouble Always Comes in Twos: The Adventures of Holly Highwater and Polly Pickamix" - or as I like to call them, the skinny girl and heifer that couldn't make up her mind.
- Problem customers seem unable to communicate in any language. Have you ever wondered if Starbucks sells moo juice?
- Old people are the bane of several planes of existence. Wheelchair Winnie and her Super-Scooter of Doom are probably the high priestess of planetary evil in at least nine dimensions and working on conquering another as we speak.
- The pastries at Starbucks are delicious. Unlike Fresh Fanny, I don't believe that they bake them there. Her muffin top would seem to indicate differently.
- Fans of Starbucks Drama were treated to real, live, in-person gathering.
- We served as a test audience for the wonder and joy that is Starbucks Via.
- The whole jaw-dropping tale that led to the creation of #sbuxdrama was related. Two crazy women and their cell phone and one "very special" meeting. Read it and be inspired.
- One day later, the #sbuxdrama gods smiled, for there, out of the blue, as if sprung like Eve from Adam's rib, there appeared more insanity. The Whipped Cream Adventure of 2009 landed on these shores one bright Wednesday and rode off into sunset sated on a cloud of sugar, cinnamon and strangeness and the answer to the eternal question: "Who eats a frappuccino with a spoon?"
- Finally, one lovely evening in a coffee shop was shattered by the sounds of two pensioners hopped up on sugar, caffeine and Viagra who decided to share sounds of their affection with the world. What is the sound of two tongues slurping?
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Previously, on Starbucks Drama: Sept. 24 - Oct. 2
at 4:15 PM